The SuperTrapeze is an add-on to the SuperPole that increases its functionality to also include in-bed support. While the SuperPole and SuperBar help you get out and move from the bed, the SuperTrapeze assists in one of the hardest motions – transferring from a lying position to a seated position in bed. It uses two offset ladder rungs to allow for improved use of arm strength and increased comfort. Additionally, it can easily be stored out of the way when not being used.
- Strap Range: 29”
- Support Arm Length: 17”
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs – no more than 150lbs should be exerted on the trapeze system.
- Install Yourself
Technical Specs & Drawings
- SuperBar Standard – for 300lbs & Ceiling Heights of 93″ – 99″
- SuperBar HD – Bariatric for 450lbs & Ceiling Heights of 93″ – 99″
- Installation Instructions